Southern Girl Creations

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Centerpiece

I always have trouble finding the perfect centerpiece for my dining room table for Thanksgiving.  I don't want it too tall so it doesn't obstruct conversation.  I bought this beautiful wreath at Sam's today for $15.  I brought it home to hang on the front door.  Needless to say it didn't make it that far.  I decided to make it a centerpiece.  I put it on a scrap piece of fabric that I bunched together and turned the edges under.  The candles came from a previous center piece and I added height to them by standing them on upside down candle holders from the dollar tree.   I think it is pretty stunning for less than $20.



Linking up to:

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey girl... Looks beautiful, and looks like you are ready to celebrate. I hope you and Savannah have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!
Love ya! YBM

Post a Comment