Southern Girl Creations

Monday, June 13, 2011

Playing with food

Saturday mornings are special at our house.  Savannah always asks for pancakes... I got creative one morning and made a Mickey mouse pancake.  It has progressed from Mickey Mouse to Minnie Mouse. The hair bow is bacon.


I give her a tablespoon of chocolate chips  since she doesn't eat syrup and she decorates it.


Well Mickey and Minnie have now evolved into Elmo and Cookie Monster.  Same regular ole pancake mix with food color added.


I didn't think that the Cookie Monster blue pancakes turned out very appetizing looking since it turns kind of brown... but she absolutely loved it...









I am not sure how I am going to top these or what other characters I can do....

Linking To:

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's really cute. You should come & link up this Friday @ Fun for Kids Linky Party.

Heather

Unknown said...

These are adorable!! My Elmo loving girls would LOVE them :) Thanks so much for sharing!!

Lil Miss Red T-Shirt said...

How fun. I used to make smi,ey face sandwiches for a little girl I babysat for. I thought the mom was going to have my head for that one. She didnt quite approve of pbj sandwiches with coolwhip and strawberries and lifesavers on top. I've gotta try mickey pancakes now.

Post a Comment