Southern Girl Creations

Monday, September 6, 2010

First Aid Kit

I probably haven't told you about my family reunion.  Each year we get together for a weekend at a church camp that we rent.  One of the things that we do every year is a craft sale that helps fund the reunion for the next year.  Everyone brings handmade items to sell.  Here is one of the things that I took this year.

I have several of these blank lunch boxes and I put vinyl lettering on, and added ribbon to make the first aid kit.  I purchased band-aids, gauze, antibiotic ointment, and several other items from the dollar tree to fill it up.  Everyone thought it was a great idea to keep in the car or to give as a gift!



Have a great Day!

~Sherry~

1 comments:

Erin said...

SUPER cute first aid kit. I love it! Now I need to go and find some of these great boxes!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

Post a Comment